Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Thank You cards

Thank you Cards


http://youtu.be/KiQzUEc_FmI  Theme song to the Golden Girls. Anyone remember this program it brings back memories to me.  'Thank you for being a Friend'

It's nice to say thank you.  Our friends and people who are good to us are a great thing to have in your life and it is also a nice to let them know how much their friendship, kindness means to you.


check out our range of Thank you cards www.cardscomplete.ie/personalised-greeting-cards-shop/Greeting-Cards/Thank-You-Cards-

Here are some nice Thank you messages you could put in the Thank You Card.

Taking the time to help me was a very nice thing for you to do.

I know that you are a person who sacrifices for others without thinking. Thank you."

"The longer I am around you the more I realize that you are a genuinely generous and caring person."

"I don't know if I should thank you or whoever made you such a nice person."

"I don't think I could find a more thoughtful, generous person."

"You are so generous, I know you'd give me the shirt off your back if I asked. Good thing I'm not asking."

"You deserve a bigger thank you than this card for what you did. I will remember what you did."

No comments:

Post a Comment