Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Good Luck Greeting Cards

It is that time of year again when the weather gets nice and the 3rd and 6th year students are buried in the books and you are thinking about who is doing exams and who must I send a good luck card to. I was listening to the kids as they were discussing how much study they were doing and the panic rising in their voices about how much they had not covered yet and one of the girls pipes up and says 'I don't know what you are all worried about, I don't have to study at all, isn't my granny lighting candles for me everyday' It broke the ice and they all laughed. But isn't is so true, there is the study but there is also 'the lighting of the candles, the good luck charm, the prayers and the novenas and of course the 'Good Luck Greeting Cards'

Exam Good luck Cards

So if you know of someone who is doing the exams don't forget to send them an exam good luck card, just something to let them know you are thinking about them. Log on to www.cardscomplete.ie and send your good luck cards now. The exams start next Wednesday. Click here and it will bring you straight to Good Luck Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment