Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mother's Day Sunday 10th March.

What is it like to be a Mom.  It is the best feeling in the world.  I remember when I was younger and older women that I worked with would be talking about their kids a lot and I had not an interest in the world in fact, I was usually board by what they were saying but when you become a mom you think back to those people and you realise you are one too.
Mother's day is  about saying thanks to your mom but for me, as a mom it is a time for me to say I am so glad I am one.  Sometimes I think, what the hell used I do before the kids were born, I seem to spend my time running after them, but would I change it? not for all the tea in China. 
Being a Mom is hard work no doubt about it but it is also the most rewarding job you will do.  My own mom is no longer with us and I miss her still every day and I think about all good and bad times we had and I look back at when I was young and I used to say to myself If i have children I will never say X or Y but guess what? I am exactly like her.  I worry like her etc. etc. and I remember her saying once when my children were particularly trying she said, I am so glad I lived to see your children giving you as much grief as you gave me, but don't worry it will pass.
Mother's day Sunday 10th March and CardsComplete has everything you need to send to your mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment